See https://www.debian.org/ for information about Debian GNU/Linux.
Four Debian releases are available on the main site:
- Debian 8.11, or jessie
- Debian 8.11 was released Saturday, 23rd June 2018. Installation and upgrading instructions, More information
- Debian 9.13, or stretch
- Debian 9.13 was released Saturday, 18th July 2020. Installation and upgrading instructions, More information
- Debian 10.13, or buster
- Debian 10.13 was released Saturday, 10th September 2022. Installation and upgrading instructions, More information
- Debian 11.6, or bullseye
- Debian 11.6 was released Saturday, 17th December 2022. Installation and upgrading instructions, More information
- Testing, or bookworm
- The current tested development snapshot is named bookworm.
Packages which have been tested in unstable and passed automated tests propagate to this release.
- Unstable, or sid
- The current development snapshot is named sid.
Untested candidate packages for future releases.
Older releases of Debian are at
For more information about Debian CDs, please see
For more information about Debian mirrors, please see
|indices||Various indices of the site.|
|project||Experimental packages and other miscellaneous files.|